1992 to 1995
1. Mixed farming on 500 hectares in the Natal Midlands dairy, beef, sheep, poultry and maize.
MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING COMMITTEES
1. Umzimkulu Pest and Disease and Variety Control Committee
on leased land managing 120 hectares of sugarcane production. Developed approximately 60 hectares of new cane land between 2001- 2003 from old timber plantations and virgin lands. Duties include correct crop husbandry, ensure sufficient and skilled labour force abiding to all government laws and timeous cane deliveries to Illovo Sugar's Umzimkulu Mill.
2. Growing 4 hectares of mixed vegetables per annum under irrigation for sale locally.
3. Manage RM Thomson's cane farm nearby - as above complete husbandry and delivery to the Umzimkulu Mill of 72 hectares.
4. Contracted to the miller to establish new cane area of 20 hectares for small scale growers in 2009 from bush clearance to plant of cane.
5. Contract harvesting of small cane growers cane nearby approx. 1000 tons cane.
south coast farming 200 hectares sugar cane, 20 hectares bananas and chicken - 6000 live broilers per week.